Our Services > Cancer Diagnostic Tests
Diagnostic tests play a crucial role not only in diagnosing cancer but also in guiding cancer treatment. Below are a number of advanced cancer diagnostic tests available at our clinic. Enquire us for details.
- Lucence Hallmarks and Liquid Biopsy
- Lucence liquid biopsy tests support cancer diagnosis, treatment and status monitoring for multiple types of cancer, including lung, breast, colon and blood cancer.
- It uses blood samples to profile cancer tumours with high sensitivity. This method helps to avoid the complications of traditional biopsy such as pain and bleeding.
- The results of this test can help identify patients with ovarian, prostate and pancreas cancers who are positive for homologous recombination deficiency (HRD) and likely to benefit from PARP inhibitors – a type of innovative targeted therapy drug. It is often used together with results from other tests – Microsatellite Instability (MSI) and Tumor Mutational Burden (TMB) – to tailor therapy choices and treatment for individual patients.
- FoundationOne CDx
- FoundationOne CDx is a diagnostic test indicative for non-small cell lung cancer, melanoma, colorectal, breast, ovarian, prostate cancer and other solid tumours.
- It provides next-generation DNA sequencing analysis of each patient’s tumour. Results support oncologists in selection of treatment for the patients and better understanding of treatment outcome.
- OncotypeDx / Mammaprint
- These gene expression-based tests help to identify women with hormone-responsive breast cancer who are good candidates for hormonal therapy and thus do not need chemotherapy.
- The tests involve analysing and profiling a number of genes in tumour samples. Test scores help predict the behaviour of cancer and its recurrence likelihood, aiding doctors in treatment recommendations.
Request a Call Back
To learn and understand more about the medical oncology services we provide or request a consultation with our medical team or email us at email@example.com